Jasmine represents and counsels clients in a variety of intellectual property matters in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, including small molecule pharmaceuticals, antibodies, and medical devices.
- Manages complex patent and trademark portfolios including patent drafting, prosecution, maintenance, and counseling.
- Prepares patentability, freedom-to-operate, infringement, invalidity, and design-around opinions.
- Litigates patent matters involving diverse technologies before the U.S. district courts and PTAB, including Hatch-Waxman/ANDA litigation and inter partes review (IPR) proceedings.
- Editorial Board, Journal of Neurology and Neurosurgery (2013-Present)
- Research Assistant Professor, Georgetown University Medical Center (2010-2015)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Association of Women in Science, DC Chapter (2010-2014)
- Vice President, Programs (2013-2014)
J.D., American University Washington College of Law
Ph.D., Microbiology & Immunology, University of Rochester
M.S., Biological Resources Engineering, University of Maryland
B.Eng., South China University of Technology
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Cantonese Chinese