Frank represents and advises clients in complex litigation, regulatory, and international arbitration matters. He has represented clients in matters involving the Federal Arbitration Act (FAA), the Declaratory Judgment Act (DJA), and the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA). His published articles about federal courts’ diversity jurisdiction and the Administrative Procedure Act (APA) have been cited in a Supreme Court of the United States cert petition and in a published federal court opinion.
- Defends a client in litigation in federal court involving a citizen-suit provision following federal agency proceedings.
- Drafts motions and briefs for clients in a complex commercial litigation matter involving international arbitration, jurisdictional, and foreign law issues.
- Counsels clients on forum-selection, choice-of-law, and evidentiary issues on a contract dispute matter.
- Law Clerk, U.S. Senate, Committee on the Judiciary, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (2017)
- Law Clerk, U.S. House of Representatives, Select Committee on Benghazi (2016)
- Judicial Extern, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2015)
- Law Clerk, West Virginia Attorney General, Office of the Solicitor General (2015)
- Army Officer, National Guard (2013-Present)
J.D., with high honors, The George Washington University Law School; Order of the Coif
B.A., Pennsylvania State University
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Jennifer Walker Elrod, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (2018-2019)
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Henry F. Floyd, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit (2017-2018)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Fourth, Fifth, and Ninth Circuits
Related News & Insights
- AlertEPA’s Recent Clean Water Act Guidance to Implement the Supreme Court’s Maui DecisionErik C. Baptist, Frank H. ChangDecember 16, 2020
- Press ReleaseWiley Files Second Ninth Circuit Amicus Brief in California Assembly Bill CaseDecember 2, 2020
- Press ReleaseWiley Recognizes More Than 40 Individuals in Eighth Annual Pro Bono Program CelebrationNovember 3, 2020
- Press ReleaseWiley Files Ninth Circuit Amicus Brief in California Assembly Bill CaseMay 27, 2020