Claire represents clients in a range of international trade litigation proceedings across a diverse array of industries, including steel, aluminum extrusions, and glass products.
- Represents clients in international trade litigation matters before the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), U.S. Court of International Trade (CIT), and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Counsels clients on Enforce and Protect Act enforcement measures before U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP).
- Conducted research regarding a domestic carbon tax with a border tax adjustment consistent with the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade and the Technical Barriers to Trade Agreement.
- Policy Analyst, Harrison Institute for Public Law, Policy Clinic (2018-2019)
- Law Honors Intern, Federal Aviation Administration, Enforcement Division (2018)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, National Courts Section (2018)
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., cum laude, University of Rochester
Managing Editor, Journal of National Security Law and Policy
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York Bar