Claire represents corporate clients and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters in state and federal court as well as international tribunals.
- Represents clients in complex transnational litigations and international arbitrations.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in litigation and arbitration proceedings.
- Drafts pleadings and motions in state, federal, and international courts and tribunals.
- Teaching Assistant, Professor Nancy King, Vanderbilt University Law School (2021)
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Karen K. Caldwell, Chief Justice, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky (2019)
J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
M.A., University of Kentucky
B.A., magna cum laude, University of Kentucky
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar