Bryan counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of government contracting issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and suspension and debarment matters, as well as government and internal audits and investigations. Bryan has significant expertise in pursuing claims arising from contingency operations in Kuwait and Afghanistan before the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals.
- Successfully resolved claims for large multinational, U.S.-based, and Host Nation logistics contractors providing services in the CENTCOM Area of Operations.
- Litigated and provided counseling on the entire spectrum of government contracts issues, including claims, protests, prime-sub relationships, small business matters, cost reimbursement contracts, cooperative research and development agreements (CRADAs), grants and subgrants, corporate transactions involving government contractors, facility and security clearances, and state and local procurements.
- Advised clients on export-import issues relating to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
- Advised civilian and defense government contractors on federal procurement law, regulations, and policies across a wide range of procurement vehicles, including cost-reimbursement contracts, IDIQ Task Order contracts, GSA schedules, and non-Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) contracts for the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Served secondment with a global IT defense and intelligence contractor, advising on government contracts and intellectual property issues.
- Conducted government contracts due diligence to support acquisitions of government contractors.
- Assisted in internal investigations regarding voluntary self-disclosures concerning Anti-Kickback Act and False Claims Act issues.
- Counsel, private law practice (2017-2019)
- Senior Associate, private law practice (2008-2017)
- Associate, private law practice (2006-2008)
- Associate, private law practice (2004-2006)
J.D., cum laude, University of Illinois College of Law
B.A., Syracuse University
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims