Brooke advises clients on health care regulatory, transactional, and litigation matters, and on commercial contracts and contract disputes.
- Prepares and revises contracts including partnership and sponsorship agreements, independent contractor agreements, attachment agreements, and licensing agreements.
- Counsels clients on various contract disputes and reviews commercial contracts.
- Associate, Private law practice (2020-2021)
- Law Clerk, Private law practice (2019)
- Legal Consultant, Private law practice (2019)
- Student Attorney, Small Business & Community Economic Development Clinic, The Jacob Burns Community Legal Clinics (2018-2019)
- Student Director of Jacob Burns Community Legal Clinics, The George Washington University Law School (2018-2019)
- Corporate Law Clerk, Gallup, Inc. (2018)
- Judicial Intern to Presiding Judge Barnes, The Georgia Court of Appeals (2017)
- Grant Writer & Assistant Program Manager, Nehemiah Project Community Development Corporation (2015-2016)
- Legal Intern, Fulton County District Attorney's Office (2014)
- American Bar Association (ABA) (2019-Present)
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) of St. Louis
- Community Outreach Chair, Young Professionals Board (2020-Present)
- Development Committee (2021-Present)
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.
J.D., The George Washington University Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, Georgia State University
Notes Editor, The Federal Communications Law Journal
Bar and Court Memberships
- Missouri Bar
- District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)