Ashlyn is an associate in the firm’s Litigation group and represents corporate clients and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters in state and federal court.
- Represents a pharmacy benefit manager and insurer in a health care dispute as they litigate their contract with a provider.
- Conducts legal research addressing a variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in litigation and arbitration proceedings.
- Intern, Office of Chairman Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senate, Committee on the Judiciary (2019)
- Intern, Office of the General Counsel, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2019)
- Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia (WBA)
- The Federalist Society
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., with highest honors, Patrick Henry College
Notes Editor, The George Washington Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar