Anna represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Drafts motions and pleadings on behalf of insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation in federal and state courts.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Argued and won a Convention Against Torture Case in Immigration Court.
- Supreme Court Clinic at George Mason University School of Law (2017-2018)
- Legal Intern, Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights (CAIR) Coalition, Detained Adults Program (2016)
- Legal Research Volunteer, National Alliance on Mental Illness (2015-2016)
- Pro Bono Service Award, George Mason University School of Law
J.D., magna cum laude, George Mason University School of Law
B.A., summa cum laude, Washington & Jefferson College; Phi Beta Kappa
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterDelaware Adopts Larger Settlement RuleExecutive SummaryFebruary 2020
- NewsletterObligation to Timely Report Claim Applies Even if Claim Appears to Have Been AbandonedExecutive SummaryJanuary 2020
- NewsletterNo EPL or D&O Coverage for Intra-Corporate Shareholder DisputeExecutive SummaryDecember 2019
- NewsletterNo Duty to Defend Claims Brought by California Attorney General Under Unfair Competition or False Advertising LawsExecutive SummaryOctober 1, 2019