Alex represents and counsels clients in a variety of intellectual property matters, including patent and trademark litigation.
Litigates patent disputes involving a wide variety of technologies.
Litigates trademark infringement cases.
- Judicial Extern, the Honorable Kathleen O’Malley, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (2013)
- Teaching and Research Assistant, Professor John Orcutt, University of New Hampshire School of Law (2012-2013)
LL.M., cum laude, University of New Hampshire School of Law
J.D., cum laude, University of New Hampshire School of Law
B.S., Clemson University
Lead Articles Editor, IDEA: The Intellectual Property Law Review
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Nora Barry Fischer, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania (2014-2015)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Related News & Insights
- ArticleThe End of AIA Patent Challenges by GovernmentLaw360Scott A. Felder, Alexander B. OwczarczakJune 12, 2019
- AlertPatent Venue After TC HeartlandAlexander B. OwczarczakMay 23, 2017
- Media MentionJames Wallace and Alexander Owczarczak Comment on AIA’s Patent-Related Counterclaims ProvisionBloomberg BNA’s Patent, Trademark & Copyright JournalJuly 26, 2016