Alexander counsels and represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under various types of general liability and professional liability insurance policies.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Drafts various motions and pleadings on behalf of insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Assists as monitoring counsel in connection with multiple litigation matters at the federal and state court levels.
J.D., Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University
B.A., University of Richmond
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterNo Coverage for Conduct Performed By Attorney In Uninsured CapacityExecutive SummarySeptember 2020
- Press ReleaseWiley Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief Supporting Petition Asking the Court to Apply Title VII Racial Discrimination Protection to Military ServicemembersAugust 17, 2020
- NewsletterNo Computer Fraud Coverage for Ransomware AttackExecutive SummaryJune 2020
- NewsletterLack of Knowledge Requirement Nixes Coverage for Social Engineering Fraud Under Computer Transfer or Funds Transfer Fraud LimitsExecutive SummaryApril 2020