Adam counsels and represents government contractors and corporate clients on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues. Adam also represents corporations, nonprofits, and individuals in a variety of commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Performs legal research and drafts pleadings and memoranda for bid protests and contract claims.
- Counsels clients on various compliance issues, including those involving installment payment agreements for U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) contract debts, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) single entity test, the Prompt Payment Act, the Service Contract Act, and state procurement laws and regulations.
- Litigates commercial disputes in state and federal courts, including trade secrets misappropriation and prime-subcontractor disputes.
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of State, International Claims and Investment Disputes (L/CID) (2019)
- Legal Intern, International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) (2018)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Mary Ellen Coster Williams, United States Court of Federal Claims (2017-2018, 2019)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of the Air Force, Commercial Litigation Directorate (AFLOA/JAQC) (2017)
- Legal Intern, BAE Systems, Electronic Systems (2016)
J.D., cum laude, American University Washington College of Law
M.B.A., Kogod School of Business, American University
B.A., IDC Herzliya
Editor-in-Chief, The Arbitration Brief
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterFederal Circuit Clarifies Protest Timeliness Rules to Obtain Automatic Stay Following DOD Enhanced Debriefing OpportunityGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateFebruary 2021
- AlertBiden Administration Early Executive Actions: Update for Government ContractorsEric W. Leonard, Kara M. Sacilotto, Craig Smith, Adam R. BriscoeJanuary 22, 2021
- NewsletterSCA Covered or Not? Special Challenges with IDIQ ContractsGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateFebruary 2020