- "Keith A. Matthews"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 3 minAlertFebruary 10, 2017USDA Extends Comment Period for APHIS Proposed Rule Revising Regulations on Environmental Release of GE Organisms
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseFebruary 1, 2017Wiley Rein Adds Prominent Attorneys to its Environment & Safety and Consumer Product Regulation Practices
- EventJune 17, 2015GMO MythbustersOnline WebinarNatural Products Association
- EventFebruary 5, 2015Policy Roundtable Lunch Discussion: The Price of Reform: Models for Financing a Toxic Substances Control Act 2.0 (TSCA2.0)Washington, DCABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources and the Environmental Law Institute
- EventJanuary 27, 2015Preemption of State Authority in TSCA ReformWashington, DCEnvironmental Law Institute Membership Seminar
- Article2015Regulation of Biopesticides in the United States – What Foreign Companies Should Know to Register Their Products at U.S. EPAIndia Law Journal
- ArticleOctober 23, 2014Regulation of Biopesticides by the Environmental Protection AgencyAmerican Chemical Society
- ArticleSummer 2014Natural Resources & Environment
- EventJuly 22, 2014Advanced Learning Seminar on Pesticides and Biopesticides Regulatory IssuesRaleigh, NCInforma Conferences
- EventJuly 22, 2014The Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program in the United StatesRaleigh, NCInforma Conferences
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.