- Read Time: 5 minnewsletterSummer 2013If the Afghan Tax Man Cometh, the U.S. Contractor Shall Not Pay: Implications of the SIGAR Audit Report on Contractors Supporting the U.S. Government in AfghanistanGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- ArticleMarch 2012'Handle With Care' - ASBCA Finds Unreasonable DCAA's Misuse Of Statistics In Evaluating Reasonableness Of Executive CompensationGovernment Contract Costs, Pricing & Accounting Report Vol. 7, Issue 2
- Read Time: 7 minnewsletterWinter 2012What's Next for DCAA Executive Compensation Audits? What to Do in the Wake of the J.F. Taylor, Inc. DecisionGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 2 minAlertJanuary 24, 2012"Fatally Flawed Statistically and Therefore Unreasonable" Armed Services Board Finds DCAA Executive Compensation Review Methodology Defenseless
- EventNovember 2, 2011Due Diligence in Government Contract Mergers & AcquisitionsWashington, DCFederal Publications Seminars
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.