- "Antidumping and Countervailing Duties/Trade Remedy Cases"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseJune 18, 2010
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseJune 16, 2010Wiley Rein International Trade Practice Ranked among Nation's Best by Chambers USA; Three Partners Named "Leading Lawyers"
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 1, 2010Commerce Department Finds Chinese Steel Grating Dumped and Subsidized; Domestic Industry Praises Final Determination Margins
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseMay 3, 2010International Trade Commission Finds That Imports of Oil Country Tubular Goods from China Injured Domestic Producers
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseApril 30, 2010American Scrap Coalition Releases Report on U.S. Scrap Market: Scrap Exports Hit Record Levels Despite Recession; China and India Led Increases
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseApril 20, 2010
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseApril 9, 2010U.S. Department of Commerce Finds That Chinese Producers of Oil Country Tubular Goods Are Dumping at Substantial Margins
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseMarch 4, 2010
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseDecember 30, 2009
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseDecember 30, 2009International Trade Commission Finds That Imports of Oil Country Tubular Goods from China Injured Domestic Producers
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.