- "Employment & Labor"
- Clear Results
- AlertOctober 2012You're Hired? Balancing the Risks and Benefits of Criminal Background Checks in Hiring Is More Crucial Than Ever for Government ContractorsThe Metropolitan Corporate Counsel Vol. 20, No. 10
- ArticleJune 15, 2012Labor Rules for Federal Contractors on the Move: What to Expect in the Year AheadBloomberg BNA's Federal Contracts Report
- Read Time: 2 minAlertMay 7, 2012
- Read Time: 2 minAlertApril 19, 2012White House Declines to Issue Executive Order Requiring Federal Contractors to Bar Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Read Time: 1 minAlertMarch 1, 2012
- Read Time: 3 minAlertJanuary 4, 2012
- Read Time: 3 minArticleDecember 6, 2011Government Contracts Law360
- Read Time: 3 minAlertDecember 5, 2011U.S. Department of Agriculture to Require all Contractors to Certify That They (and Their Subcontractors and Suppliers) are in Compliance with Labor Laws or Risk Being Subject to the False Claims Act
- Read Time: 4 minAlertNovember 22, 2011DoD Issues Final Rule Amending DFARS to Require Contractors to Represent Former Officials' Compliance with Post-Employment Restrictions; Update: President Signs Legislation to Repeal Three Percent Withholding On Payments to Government Contractors
- Read Time: 2 minAlertSeptember 9, 2011Department of Labor Releases Final Non-Displacement Rule for Contracts Covered by the Service Contract Act
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.