- Read Time: 7 minnewsletterAugust 2023Government Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 3 minAlertMay 5, 2023Federal Circuit Reconsiders What Is Jurisdictional: Will It Level the Playing Field in CDA Disputes?
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostNovember 17, 2022FAR Council Proposes to Create a New Standard of Contractor Responsibility: Requiring Contractors to Disclose Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Climate-Related Financial RiskThe WELL
- Read Time: 9 minAlertNovember 16, 2022FAR Council Proposes to Create a New Standard of Contractor Responsibility: Requiring Contractors to Disclose Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Climate-Related Financial Risk
- Read Time: 6 minnewsletterOctober 2022Managing the Effects of Inflation with Existing Fixed-Price Contracts: Extraordinary Circumstances, Extraordinary ReliefGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 3 minAlertSeptember 12, 2022
- Read Time: 3 minAlertMay 9, 2022
- Read Time: 6 minnewsletterApril 2022Government Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 4 minnewsletterOctober 2021Professional and Consulting Costs Under FAR 31.205-33: Allowability Depends on Sound Engagement Decisions and Good Record-KeepingGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- Media MentionAugust 18, 2021Law360
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.