- "Richard B. O'Keeffe, Jr."
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostNovember 17, 2022FAR Council Proposes to Create a New Standard of Contractor Responsibility: Requiring Contractors to Disclose Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Climate-Related Financial RiskThe WELL
- Read Time: 9 minAlertNovember 16, 2022FAR Council Proposes to Create a New Standard of Contractor Responsibility: Requiring Contractors to Disclose Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Climate-Related Financial Risk
- Read Time: 6 minnewsletterOctober 2022Managing the Effects of Inflation with Existing Fixed-Price Contracts: Extraordinary Circumstances, Extraordinary ReliefGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 3 minAlertSeptember 12, 2022
- Read Time: 3 minAlertMay 9, 2022
- Read Time: 6 minnewsletterApril 2022Government Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 4 minnewsletterOctober 2021Professional and Consulting Costs Under FAR 31.205-33: Allowability Depends on Sound Engagement Decisions and Good Record-KeepingGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- Media MentionAugust 18, 2021Law360
- Read Time: 4 minnewsletterJuly 2021High-Speed Afghanistan Troop Pullout: A Good Time to Check Subcontract Termination Procedures and Prepare for ActionGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 6 minAlertJune 15, 2021“Made in America” Follow-Through: OMB Guidance on Steps to Strengthen U.S. Supply Chains, Reduce Domestic Content Waivers
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.