- "Bob Hibbert"
- Clear Results
- EventApril 18, 2023The Cell Cultivated Meat Game-Changer: Analyzing the Legal and Regulatory Implications for Lab Grown MeatsChicago, ILAmerican Conference Institute (ACI) 7th Advanced Summit on Food Law – Regulation, Compliance and Litigation
- EventMarch 24, 2023FDLI Food and Dietary Supplement Safety and Regulation Conference
- EventMarch 21, 2023FDLI Introduction to Food Law and Regulation
- PodcastJanuary 27, 2023
- EventJanuary 19, 2023Tufts Cellular Agriculture Innovation Day
- ArticleJanuary 2, 2023Law360
- PodcastAugust 16, 2022
- EventJune 22, 2022Future Food-Tech: Alternative Proteins
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseJune 1, 2022Rand L. Allen, Sara M. Baxenberg, Timothy C. Brightbill, Jon W. Burd, Caleb P. Burns, Ralph J. Caccia, Jason P. Cronic, Cara Tseng Duffield, Laura El-Sabaawi, Amb. David A. Gross, Tracy Heinzman, Bob Hibbert, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Carol A. Laham, Martha E. Marrapese, Scott M. McCaleb, Ari Meltzer, Kimberly M. Melvin, Kevin B. Muhlendorf, Stephen J. Obermeier, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, Eve Klindera Reed, D. Mark Renaud, John R. Shane, Daniel J. Standish, Roderick L. Thomas, Maureen E. Thorson, Michael E. Toner, David H. Topol, Joshua S. Turner, Robert L. Walker, Brian Walsh, David B. Weinberg, Brandis L. Zehr
- PodcastMay 17, 2022MeatingPod
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.