- "Election Law & Government Ethics"
- Clear Results
- PodcastJune 22, 2022
- Read Time: 2 minAlertJune 21, 2022Bipartisan Lawmakers Propose Amendments to FARA, Tax Law, and Election Laws to Combat Foreign Influence in U.S. Policy
- PodcastJune 16, 2022VoteCast, by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission with EAC Commissioner Don Palmer
- Read Time: 4 minAlertJune 9, 2022
- EventJune 8, 2022Online WebinarAssociation of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- PodcastJune 7, 2022
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseJune 1, 2022Rand L. Allen, Sara M. Baxenberg, Timothy C. Brightbill, Jon W. Burd, Caleb P. Burns, Ralph J. Caccia, Jason P. Cronic, Cara Tseng Duffield, Laura El-Sabaawi, Anna M. Gomez, Amb. David A. Gross, Tracy Heinzman, Bob Hibbert, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Carol A. Laham, Martha E. Marrapese, Scott M. McCaleb, Ari Meltzer, Kimberly M. Melvin, Kevin B. Muhlendorf, Stephen J. Obermeier, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, Eve Klindera Reed, D. Mark Renaud, John R. Shane, Daniel J. Standish, Roderick L. Thomas, Maureen E. Thorson, Michael E. Toner, David H. Topol, Joshua S. Turner, Robert L. Walker, Brian Walsh, David B. Weinberg, Brandis L. Zehr
- Media MentionMay 23, 2022Law360
- Read Time: 3 minAlertMay 20, 2022New Civil Enforcement Action Filed to Compel FARA Registration for Lobbying Activities on Behalf of China
- Media MentionMay 18, 2022Business Insider
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.