- "Brandon J. Moss"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 7 minArticleMarch 9, 2021Can Anyone Say What’s False Anymore? SCOTUS Denial of Cert Leaves Uncomfortable Uncertainty and Strategic Opportunities
- EventFebruary 10, 2021The FCA’s Continuing Evolution and Tactics to Address AllegationsWiley Government Contracts Boot Camp Webinar
- EventFebruary 3, 2021The Risks of Risk Adjustment Reviews: Enforcement Trends and Litigation Involving Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment PracticesHealth Care Compliance Association (HCCA)
- Read Time: 8 minPress ReleaseNovember 3, 2020Theodore A. Howard, Mary E. Borja, Rachel A. Alexander, Kathryn Bucher, Christine E. Connelly, Brandon J. Moss, Stephen J. Obermeier, Antonio J. Reynolds, Jeremy J. Schofer, Richard A. Simpson, Richard W. Smith, Scott B. Wilkens, Lukman S. Azeez, Ashley E. Bouchez, Louisa Brooks, Spencer C. Brooks, Frank H. Chang, Madeline J. Cohen, Stephen J. Conley, Katelyn Cramp, Ashley L. Criss, Douglas C. Dreier, Vesna K. Harasic-Yaksic, Chloe Hawker, Derick G. Holt, Nick Peterson, Ysabelle G. Reyes, John Allen Riggins, Hume M. Ross, Tatiana Sainati, Rebecca L. Saitta, Enbar Toledano, Martha G. Vázquez, Nicole M. Welbourn, Holly Wilson
- Read Time: 5 minnewsletterOctober 2020Government Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 7 minAlertAugust 20, 2020The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same: Seventh Circuit Takes New Path in Adding to Jurisprudence Supporting DOJ’s Right to Affirmatively Dismiss Qui Tam Actions
- Read Time: 9 minAlertJuly 21, 2020Department of Justice Announces Increased Monitoring and Enforcement of National Security Agreements Under Team Telecom and CFIUS
- Read Time: 6 minAlertJuly 2, 2020
- Read Time: 5 minAlertJuly 2, 2020Revitalized Consumer Protection Branch Helps DOJ Civil Keep its Eye on the Ball: DOJ Will Fight COVID Fraud While Pursuing Pre-Existing Priorities
- EventJune 25, 2020WebinarAmerican Health Law Association
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.