- "Brandis L. Zehr"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 2 minnewsletterSeptember 2021Election Law News
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseMay 20, 2021Rand L. Allen, Timothy C. Brightbill, Jon W. Burd, Caleb P. Burns, Ralph J. Caccia, Jason P. Cronic, Cara Tseng Duffield, Anna M. Gomez, Amb. David A. Gross, Tracy Heinzman, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Carol A. Laham, Martha E. Marrapese, Scott M. McCaleb, Ari Meltzer, Kimberly M. Melvin, Kevin B. Muhlendorf, Daniel B. Pickard, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, D. Mark Renaud, John R. Shane, Daniel J. Standish, Maureen E. Thorson, Michael E. Toner, David H. Topol, Joshua S. Turner, Robert L. Walker, Brian Walsh, Tara L. Ward, David B. Weinberg, Brandis L. Zehr, Bob Hibbert
- Read Time: 2 minnewsletterMay 2021Election Law News
- Read Time: 1 minnewsletterMarch 2021Election Law News
- Read Time: 2 minnewsletterJanuary 2021Election Law News
- Read Time: 8 minAlertDecember 9, 2020
- Read Time: 12 minnewsletterNovember 2020The Biden Transition and Presidency: What to Expect in Ethics, Lobbying, and Campaign Finance Regulation and ReformElection Law News
- Read Time: 2 minnewsletterNovember 2020Election Law News
- Blog PostOctober 6, 2020Wiley Connect
- PodcastOctober 5, 2020
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.