- "Federal & State Lobbying"
- Clear Results
- EventJune 24, 2019WebinarLorman Education Services
- Read Time: 2 minAlertApril 3, 2019
- Read Time: 2 minAlertFebruary 12, 2018Tax Cuts and Jobs Act May Affect Your 2018 LDA Reports: Makes Direct Local Legislative Lobbying Nondeductible
- Read Time: 2 minnewsletterMay 2016DOL Final Overtime Rule Doubles White Collar Exemption Salary Threshold; Changes May Affect PAC Solicitable ClassElection Law News
- Read Time: 6 minnewsletterMay 2016What is an Official Act? A Skeptical Court in McDonnell Looks for Limits. Is Honest Services Fraud in the Crosshairs?Election Law News
- Read Time: 5 minnewsletterMay 2016Election Law News
- Read Time: 1 minnewsletterMarch 2016Election Law News
- Read Time: 1 minnewsletterMarch 2016FCC Issues Enforcement Advisory Reminding Political Campaigns about Calling and Texting Restrictions under the TCPAElection Law News
- Read Time: 3 minnewsletterMarch 2016Justice Scalia’s Impact on Campaign Finance and How His Death Could Significantly Alter the Legal LandscapeElection Law News
- Read Time: 4 minnewsletterMarch 2016Recent FEC Opinion on University’s Payment to Campaign Intern Is Reminder of Myriad Legal Issues Companies Face During Election SeasonElection Law News
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.