- "Section 111 Insurer Reporting and MSP Reimbursement"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 11 minAlertSeptember 18, 2017
- Read Time: 8 minAlertJune 21, 2017Section 111 Bulletin: Upping Your Section 111 Game – Medicare Secondary Payer Developments Say It’s Time
- Read Time: 14 minArticleMay 22, 2017
- Read Time: 7 minAlertAugust 24, 2016Section 111 Bulletin: Summer 2016 Round Up of Section 111 and Medicare Secondary Payer Developments for Liability Insurers
- Read Time: 4 minAlertNovember 24, 2015
- Read Time: 5 minAlertMarch 6, 2015Section 111 Bulletin: CMS Final Rule Establishing Right of Appeal for Medicare Secondary Payer Determinations Raises Important Issues for Liability Insurers
- Read Time: 12 minAlertFebruary 13, 2015Section 111 Bulletin: Round Up of Notable Medicare Reporting and Reimbursement Developments for Property and Casualty Insurers
- Read Time: 3 minAlertSeptember 18, 2014Section 111 Bulletin: New Section 111 Guidance Amends Decades-Old CMS Practice of Identifying Medicare Beneficiaries by Full Social Security Numbers
- Read Time: 13 minAlertSeptember 8, 2014Section 111 Bulletin: Summer Round Up On Notable Medicare Reporting And Reimbursement Developments For Property And Casualty Insurers
- Read Time: 1 minAlertJuly 16, 2014Richard McConnell and Kathryn Bucher Author Insurance Coverage Law Report Article on Limitations to Extraterritorial Application of Medicare Section 111 Reporting Requirements to Non-U.S. Property and Casualty Carriers
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.