- "State and Local Procurement Law"
- Clear Results
- EventOctober 14, 2022Austin, TXABA 2022 Public Procurement Symposium and Fall Council Meeting
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseJune 3, 2022
- Read Time: 7 minnewsletterApril 2022Board of Contract Appeals Holds That Software Licensor Who Delivered Software Through GSA Reseller Cannot Pursue Claim Directly Against the GovernmentGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 11, 2021
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseAugust 6, 2020Wiley’s Kendra Norwood Elected Chair of the National Bar Association’s Government Procurement Law Section
- Read Time: 1 minMedia MentionJuly 29, 2014Law360
- Read Time: 5 minAlertJuly 16, 2014DOD Issues Proposed Amendment to DFARS Contractor Business System Rules to Require Contractors to Perform “Self-Evaluations” and Engage Independent Third-Party Auditors for Triennial Business System Reviews
- Read Time: 2 minAlertMarch 31, 2014
- Read Time: 6 minAlertMarch 20, 2014
- Read Time: 6 minArticleMarch 12, 2014Law360
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.