Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Awards are a great opportunity for organizations to leverage federal funding to advance their research and development goals. Wiley's SBIR Series aims to help SBIR awardees understand the key terms of their award to ensure successful, and fully compliant, performance of the award.
To view each article in the series, click the links below.
- Five Things You Need to Know About the Terms of Your SBIR Award
- Graduation to SBIR Phase III
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property Under a SBIR Contract
- How Acquisitions and Venture Capital Funding Impact Eligibility for SBIR Awards
- I Just Got a Subpoena for my SBIR Award. Now What?
- Common Fraud Allegations Under SBIR Awards
If you are interested in receiving SBIR updates, sign up here.
|John R. Prairie |
|Scott A. Felder |
|Mark B. Sweet |
|George E. Petel |