- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- Press ReleaseDot Powell-Woodson Co-Edits AHLA’s New Book ‘Health Care ...October 21, 2021
- Press ReleaseWiley Expands Cybersecurity, TMT Practices With Former FBI Senior ...October 18, 2021
- AlertUSTR Requests Trade Investigation That Gives Underserved Communities a ...October 18, 2021
- AlertFTC Broadly Issues Notices on Endorsements and Testimonials to National ...October 14, 2021
- Press ReleaseExecutive Summary of A-SMACC’s Response to the Department of Commerce ...October 13, 2021
- Press Release
Wiley Files Amicus Brief in Support of FAA’s Drone Remote ID Rule at D.C ...October 13, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
- Special Counsel
Lyn has joined the firm’s Privacy, Cyber & Data Governance and Telecom, Media & Technology practices as Special Counsel.
Kendra was profiled by the Washington Business Journal as a 2021 recipient of the “Women Who Mean Business” award.
Tim was profiled by Law360 as a 2021 “MVP” in International Trade.
Martha wrote a post in The WELL blog titled “Global Activity to Address Ocean Plastic Pollution.”