- Wired into Washington.
Wiley Rein is now Wiley. We’ve shortened our name because we’re more focused than ever. In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we took a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, an elite collection of practices and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
Message to our clients, Colleagues, and Community
Visit Our COVID-19 Resource Center
As the rapidly escalating coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis creates new challenges every day, Wiley is a pillar of stability in the nation’s capital, convening the robust knowledge and capabilities of our diverse practices to support our clients worldwide.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertCombatting COVID: Aggressive FCA Enforcement Tempered by the Realities ...July 2, 2020
- AlertRevitalized Consumer Protection Branch Helps DOJ Civil Keep its Eye on ...July 2, 2020
- AlertAugust 3, 2020 FCC EEO Deadlines Impacting Broadcast Stations in NC, SC ...July 1, 2020
- AlertFederal Trade Commission Announces New Rulemaking on “Made in the ...June 30, 2020
- AlertSupreme Court Ruling Protects Registered Domain Names, Preserving an ...June 30, 2020
- Press ReleaseSupreme Court Ruling Protects Registered Domain Names, Preserving an ...June 30, 2020
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Kendra was elected President-Elect of the Washington Bar Association (WBA), the oldest and largest African American bar association in the District of Columbia. Following her one-year term in this role, she will serve as WBA President for the 2021-2022 term.
Dot, co-chair of Wiley’s Health Care Practice, has been selected to serve as a prestigious Fellow by the American Health Law Association for her distinguished career and leadership in the field of health law.
Megan, partner in Telecom, Media & Technology Practice, was recently elected Co-Chair of the Board of Trustees for the Federal Communications Bar Association Foundation, for a one-year term beginning July 1.
Anna, a partner in the TMT Practice and co-chair of the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Practice, will serve as Treasurer of the Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA) for the one-year term starting July 1.